Pages

Happy 50th Issue Frankie!








Yesterday, Frankie magazine published it's 50th issue and my attempt at photographing it does not do it justice. When this baby landed in my hot little hands, I was literally speechless for the next 15 minutes. I didn't think this magazine could be anymore perfect, and then they gave us this. The cover alone is amazing. It was a collab between Lara Burke and Sara Hingle (Frankie's Creative Director and Illustrator, respectively) and then HAND EMBROIDED by Lara's mum. I spent a good 5 minutes just touching the embossing on that thing. This is Frankie like you have never seen it before, and it is absolutely perfect for it's 50th issue. Beautiful imagery, extremely relevant articles and I almost want to purchase every single product they have featured, ah, Frankie, once again, you can do no wrong. Congratulations, here's to 50 more.
S,
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...