Pages

Lana Del Rey // Vogue Australia October 2012





    

                 
                       



I've spent the entirety of my first week of holidays in bed sick. Tired of being cooped up at home, I went out and bought a stack of magazines that I haven't been able to purchase in a while. One of those was the October edition of Australian Vogue. I was going blog about something else, but Lana is simply divine and this shoot and editorial is one of her best yet. After this, I think I have fallen in love with her even more.  

2 comments:

  1. i totally see you have my button, so i'm gonna add yours to mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I love Lana Del Rey my favorite song by her is Carmen. You have a beautiful blog :D
    X/O
    http://fasbbs.blogspot.com
    Follow I Follow Back!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...